Tuesday 5 April 2016

Craving quenched!



Hey Everyone. Hope we are all having a Lovely day.
So today, I decided to go just a bit overboard for lunch. I prepared curried Irish potato, white rice, with, spicy gizzard sauce! Had been craving this meal for a really long time, and, I decided to quench my cravings today! It was the most delicious meal I'd tasted in a really long time! 

I had to take a Cambridge meal in the morning cos, I had to rush out so early. Had my delicious meal for lunch, and, will have a plate of fruits for dinner. Been drinking lots of water through out the day as-well. Need to stay hydrated. Initially intended to deep fry the Irish potato whole, but, thought against that, as I am trying my best to avoid fried foods for now.

By the way, I got the gizzard sauce inspiration from my favourite food blog;
"www.dobbyssignature.com".
There are SO many  healthy food recipes to salivate over. Have So Much to try out! My next craving, Irish potato porridge (with carrots, green pepper, and, gizzard). Lol.

What healthy meal choices did you make today. Do share Please.
XoXo...

13 comments:

  1. OMG!! This looks SOOOOO delicious! WOW! How did u make the sauce??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This looks SOOOOO delicious! WOW! How did u make the sauce?? will inbox u now right now. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hauwa! It was quite easy to make. Awaiting your mail then :-)

      Delete
  3. btw, welldone on your weightloss journey. I know it cannot be easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hauwa. It definitely isn't an easy journey, but, it becomes easier with every passing day.

      Delete
  4. Nice meal. looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this.... Salivating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have the recipe??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcos you can! Inbox me on rosesblogsville@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Looks so yummy...I want some. It's funny that u were over here with me for months and never bothered to make me one of these delicacies...nawahh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm So Sorry Chy. I Promise you this, and, more next time!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang