Saturday 2 April 2016

Eat Healthy to stay Healthy!


Hello All! Hope we are all having a Lovely Day.
So, for breakfast, I had an apple, 4 medium sized carrots, a few slices of cucumber, with 75cl of chilled water. Very filling.

Fruits are Very good for our bodies/Health.  Eating a diet rich in fruits, and, vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancers. Fruits and vegetables are also rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized. And, as we all already know, "One apple a day, keeps the Doctor away!"

Best of The Day To you all!
Make healthy meal choices.
Cheers :-)

11 comments:

  1. You've been eating alot of carrots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o, I have! I want that glowing skin! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy u oo..I think I will start mine..how many kg have u lost so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure u must be pleased to be in this stage now. u can eat real food! no more shakes. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear Adeyemi, you can't even begin to imagine! I'm over the moon! Lol..

      Delete
  5. I envy u oo..I think I will start mine..how many kg have u lost so far?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my favorite part, cos truth be told, I love eating fruits and vegetables. As a matter of fact, I would have been a vegetarian, if not for the fact that I can't stop eating ofe akwu and rice, beans and plantain, wheat and ofe oha etc... But all the same, thanks to you for reminding us that fruits are good for our overall well-being and that we should take as much as our bodies require on a daily basis. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Chika. Thank you for your kind words. Personally, I've never seen a Nigerian who is a Vegetarian. Our Naija foods are just too delicious!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang