Wednesday 23 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 15!

Hey Guys. Hope we are all doing Great! So, I know I've been MIA for over 24 hours now, and, I am So So Sorry. I'm here now, and, I have good news for you!

I know yesterday, I was supposed to reveal how much more kgs I've lost, but, didn't get to do that, so, I'm gonna let you guys in on it right now.......... 4kg down the drain! YES! I lost an extra 4kg, making it a total of 9kg in 2weeks! I know it's not as much as I lost 2 years ago, but, I am so excited! I am 9kg lighter! I am a Healthy 78.4kg! So happy!


My target weight is 75kg, so, that means I still have, say, another 4kg to loose, and so, I've decided to stay solely on the Cambridge Diet another week. This final week should be easier than the past 2 weeks, so, I've got nothing to worry about.

After these final 7 days, I'm going to introduce 1 meal a day into my diet. Healthy meals of course. And, I'm going to be sharing my recipes here with you all. Donno if that meal is going to be for breakfast, or, lunch (definitely not dinner), but, guess we'll figure that out before time. I'm going to "try" to stay away from bread, soft drinks, rice maybe for as long as I can. Will firstly focus more on vegetables, white meat, fish, fruits... And then, gradually introduce our Naija meals. It's going to be lots of fun! Can't wait!

So, 7 more days to go on the Cambridge diet. We've come So far. All thanks to God!

Bye Bye Day 15! Hello Day 16!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! dats so gud, 9kg in two weeks? Keep it up dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So Much Nenye! It's Really So Good!:-D

      Delete
  2. Omg that's a lot of weight to loose in 2weeks. I. Definitely jealous. I wanna be u right now. I love ur determination my dear. Keep doing wat u are doing dear...I'm so proud of u. I'll buy u ur first pair of size 8 pants...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you Chioma! Looking forward to that. Thank You So Much!

      Delete
  3. Omg 15 days already.. wow I wish I had ur strength n determination. .keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nneka. Ofcos you can have my strength and determination if only you put your mind to it! It's not going to be easy, but, trust me, when you you really need to, you'll find all the strength you need!

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously beginning to consider joining you on this weight loss journey. I know it won't be easy, but having this brilliant result just after 2 weeks is making me have a rethink about joining you. I just hope it's not too late though!!! All the same, keep pushing until u reach and exceed your goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chika! 9kg in 2 weeks id pretty Amazing! Please, whenever you decide to go on a weightloss journey, do let me know. Would Love to be a part of your journey.

      Delete
  5. 9kg in 2 weeks!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Wow!! Lol. Thank you Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang