Thursday 28 April 2016

Stir-fried Macaroni to the Rescue!


Looks delicious, right?? It most definitely was! And, healthy too.
So, for this meal, firstly, I cooked my macaroni (I per-boiled also); set aside.

Then, I stir-fried my vegetables (carrot, green beans, and, green pepper). I used olive oil.


I added some shrimps, and, spices and stir-fried a bit more..

In went the macaroni... And then, I stirred it all together..

FOOD IS READY... I completed the dish with a piece of Roasted Chicken. YumYumyum...

8 comments:

  1. Never knew macaroni could look this good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a macaroni person, but, I wouldn't mind trying this. Looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely tying this today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure should. Lol. Thank you Itohan.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang