Wednesday 9 March 2016

Green Tea, and, its health benefits.


So, as one of my commenters suggested, I got myself a green tea! It is said that green teas really aid in weightloss, and, also, have a bunch of other health benefits.
I got the "Legend Tea & hearbs" green tea, and, it's supposed to be really good (that was what the girl at the supermarket told me. It was their only green tea on display).
Apart from aiding in weightloss, the Legend tea & herbs has a bunch of other health benefits.
1)  Lowers risk of heart ailments.
2)  Tones down blood pressure.
3)  Reduces cholesterol levels.

4)  Prevents clotting of blood.
5)  Decreases risk of Cancer.
6)  Prevents tooth decay.
7)  Sharpens mental alertness.
8)  Wards off fatigue.
9)  Provides antioxidants vital for well being.
10) Alleviates stress.
11) Boosts Immune System.
All of these Health benefits! Probably due to the fact that the Legend tea & herb is a combination of Green tea, and, Moringa. But, No 4 really got me wandering. It says; "Prevents clotting of blood". Isn't that supposed to be good for us?? Or, does "clotting" refer to something else order than what it is??? Please, I need clarification. Lol.

Anyways, looking forward to sipping on my green tea. It's a good thing it contains zero (0) Calories!

6 comments:

  1. Lol.we need our blood to clot oo so if this tea prevents it,better run oo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I agree, but, I'm sure it was just a typo. Thank you Ken.

      Delete
  2. can see they are doing a promo.did u win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they forgot to add it's disadvantages. eg purging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Some people actually see your disadvantage as an advantage; "It prevents Constipation"

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang