Friday 29 April 2016

It's a Beautiful day to eat Healthy!


What better way to start a day than with a plate of delicious home made salad...
As you can see, this salad contains everything healthy!

 Firstly, I roasted my Steak (I used 1 tablespoon of Olive oil). And then, I cut into little pieces.

 
Cabbage...

Lettuce...

Sausage..

Carrot...

Mango.. Yes, mango. Lol.

Then, roasted steak..

For my plate this morning, I added Avocado pear, and, boiled egg. As you can see, I made some extra plates. Who wants some?!! YumYumYum...

5 comments:

  1. Wow this really looks healthy.I love the colours.have never added avocado to my salad.will try that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd do for this plate of salad tight now... I would eat mine with salad cream sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Salad cream would definitely make it a lot more delicious.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang