Friday 1 April 2016

Eating Better.


Hey Everyone. Hope we are all doing great. So, yesterday, I got a few concerned comments about me not having enough to eat all day, so today, I made sure to avoid that.  I made myself the yummiest unripe plantain porridge ever! I used a lot of dried fish, and, a little vegetable (pumpkin leaf). It wasn't funny having to do the whole "portion control" thing, but, I had to. Luckily, I had some friends over, who devoured the food.

Just had some apples, and, carrots with a glass of chilled water, and, I'm all set to go to bed. 

Below is an up-close photo of my delicious meal. I wish you all could have had a taste. YumYumYum! 

11 comments:

  1. Definitely looks yummy but I'd add a lil ripe ones cos of my sweet tooth. It's been a while I had some so I might just mix it up this weekend if my lil adorable rascals let me. Good job with the portion control....it's really hard to look at that pot and not dive in for more....jisie ike my love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chy. For a second, I did consider adding some ripe ones, but, decided against it to cut even more calories. I bet it'd taste even more delicious. And, you're right, it's really hard to look at the pot and not dive in for more! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Wat did u do about the oil? That's a lot of calories right? I guess using tatachi. ..hope I'm right...the big red pepper for coloring or tomato paste should work to help cut even more calories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used just a little red oil, and then, I added some tomato paste for the colouring. Learnt that from a friend.

      Delete
  3. This reminds me of my wife. This is her favorite meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, this looks very delicious!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Aww. Thank you John. It's one of my Favourite meals too!

      Delete
  4. This looks so good..I want some plzzz..infact will do mine tomorrow. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nneka! It does look Good. Lol. And, you should definitely make yours! *wink*

      Delete
  5. So you saying this is good for Weightloss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tea, it is! Unripe plantain porridge. Use tin/ fresh tomatoes instead of red oil.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang