Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Weightloss Adventure

So, all my life, I've always been called "fat".. Even when I was a mere 54kg! 54kg! This could have been highly due to the fact that I've always been bigger than my immediate elder sister.. As she refused to put on weight, even with all the complam, malt n milk, and all, what did you expect me to do na? Stop growing???  Lol

Anyways, with time, I actually began to accept that, maybe I was actually fat, and, with time, I actually began to put on weight. By June of 2014, I was a whooping 97kg! I couldn't believe it. I needed a quick fix, so, a friend of mine told me about the Cambridge diet. I decided to try it out, and, I was amazed at the result after just 6 days! I had lost a whooping 6kg!! I was so elated! So, I stuck to the diet for another 2 weeks, though, not so religiously, and, I lost another 9kg, making it a total of 15kg in 3 weeks! But, apparently, with the Cambridge diet, you should loose between 12 - 15kg in 2 weeks! But, I was too proud of myself, and, happy to be have lost 15kg in 3 weeks! I went from 97kg to 82kg in 3 weeks!


But, over the past 2 years, I've found myself struggling with my weight again. I put on weight, I try to loose it, it comes back after a few weeks, and so, on and on it goes. Now, I'm a whooping 87kg, and, it doesn't feel good at all, cos, one day, I just woke up, and, I couldn't fit into one of my favourite shirts!!! :-( I was distraught! And so, I've decided to do something about it. I'm going Cambridge again!! Yay!!

So, I'm going to be sharing my weightloss journey with the Cambridge diet here. Will give you all daily reports on the different stages; the hunger, tiredness, frequent peeing, and, glowing skin (both due to the fact that you have to consume a lot of water while on the diet).

For those that do not know what the Cambridge diet is, it is basically a weightloss plan, where you'd be provided with the Cambridge meals, which is all you are allowed to take, with lots of water. There are several Cambridge meals: You have the Shakes, Porridge, Soups, Chocolate bars, etc. I prefer the shakes. My favourite flavour is Vanilla. Will upload pictures of my meals much later today.

Also, when on the Cambridge diet, you are advised not to partake in any physical exercise. Just sit down, sip your H2O, and, watch tv. Lol.

So, Wish me well on my journey. E no dey easy to dey see all the isi ewu, and, asun, and just swallow your saliva! E no easy!

By the way, I started the diet today, and, I'm thinking of trying something different this time around. Since, I'm to take three Cambridge meals a day, I'm thinking maybe I can substitute my 2nd meal with a Fruit smoothie. I've never tried this before, so please, let me know what you think.

Yep! That's all for now. Let the Weightloss journey begin! Yay!!

13 comments:

  1. It is not easy to loose weight. I have been trying to do that for years now. Nne goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you o! It is not easy my sister, but, I will try. You should try again too. This could be our weightloss journey! Lol.

      Delete
  2. well,fruits are good for your skin and health so I think it would actually be good for your diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzie. I think fruits are really important too. Plus, I really need that glowing skin oo!! Lol.

      Delete
  3. Did the Cambridge diet once. Lost 5kg in two weeks. Lol. I was not serious with it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear, it is not easy sticking to a weight loss plan. But, I think you just have to believe in your reason for wanting to loose some weight, and, just always remember how important it is to you!

      Delete
  4. Sticking to a diet no easy. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Different strokes they say, for different folks'. All my life, I've never really had issues with my weight. But in recent times I discovered that I've been putting on some extra Kg's. As much as I know that Cambridge diet plan works magic for some peeps, I stick to my own simple trick of dieting (reduced carbs and late night eating, with a little exercise). That does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it does, but, not everyone has the energy for any form of exercise. Eg; Me. I guess I'm just too lazy. Though, I applaud anyone who makes out time to exercise. So, keep up the Good work! E no easy.

      Delete
  6. Weight loss is not a day job, it's something dat demands consistency. Some achieve their's by exercising but with Cambridge diet it works like magic. Keep it up dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you So Much Nenye. I agree, it's not a day's job. I'm really putting in my Best to be consistent in this journey. E no easy.

      Delete
  7. Weight loss is not easy at all... I am too lazy to even try, so maybe I will become serious when I see the progress you've
    Made... Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang