Thursday 31 March 2016

Keeping the weight off!


Hey Everyone. Hope we are all having a great day. I know I am:-D

So, yesterday was my last day on the Cambridge diet. I managed to loose an extra 3.1kg the last 7 days. Making it a total of 12kg in 3 weeks! Wow!  Before I knew better, I would always sneer at those "claiming" they lost say 15kg in a month. My friends, and, I would always call it "Magic!" But now, I know that is actually very possible. (I'm sure some people would be sneering at me right now). Lol.

Today, I was really confused as to what to eat. Took my green tea right before I left for work in the morning. While at work, I kept on thinking of what I could possibly eat. I thought, and, thought, and finally, decided to go for fruits. So, on my way back from work, I stopped by at the fruit market, and, got myself some.

Was quite hungry by the time I got home. To be honest, I was really tempted to prepare some noodles; spicy, onion-filled noodles with peppered fried eggs.. Mmmmm..  It took everything in me to overcome that thought. So, I began to cut my fruits, got it all ready, and, chowed with a pack of chilled Caprisonne. Yummy!


Don't know if I'm going to have dinner again, cos, I just had my fruits about am30 minutes ago, so, I guess I'll just keep drinking lots of water. That'd do. I know it may be a bit extreme, but, it's my first day. I'll get better.

This is all so exciting. I wonder how tomorrow would turn out.

XoXo

9 comments:

  1. Plz is dis all u eat in a day????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nne every journey that has a beginning has an end. Please we need you to get to the end safe o. Only that small fruit is scary o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know My Dear Emmanuel. Will do a lot better tomorrow. Thank you for your concern.

      Delete
  3. First of all , I love the colors u have on that plate. What a great choice of meal. I'll need a lot of encouragement from u wen I start my journey cos uv been so dedicated and that's really encouraging esp with ur amazing results. Keep it on sista....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Chy. Your kind words mean a lot to me. Will be right here when you need me. Nothing will give me greater joy.Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hmmmmmm!!! Lemme start by commending you on your genuine and relentless effort towards dropping as much as 12kgs in a space of 22 days. It's quite an achievement. But do you really want me to believe that all you had as meal for a day is what I saw in the picture above? Just asking cos I wonder how one can survive on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chika for your kind words.
      Well, I didn't intend to have just that one plate, it just happened. I came back from work quite later than usual, and, I had the fruits late in the evening. And, as I didn't feel hungry before going to bed, I didn't see any need to eat anything else. So, you see, it wasn't intentional. Thank you for your concern.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang