Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter Everyone! Cambridge Diet; Day 19!!


Hey Everyone! HAPPY EASTER!
So, today was great, and, jolly all the way! Spent the day with family, and, we had so much Fun celebrating Easter. Was so excited in the morning, I missed my 1st meal. Lol. The house was filled with Sweet Aromas, excitement in the air, kids happy screams.. Best Easter celebration!

So, my biggest challenge for the day came when I had to make the most difficult dicission  I've ever had to make in a Very Long time! (Pictured Above).
I was almost driven to tears. I stood, and starred, and thought, and weighed, and finally, I made a choice! I'm going to let you guys decide which I finally decided to go for. Hehe.

So, how did you all celebrate your easter, and, what bad/good choices (food) did you make??

15 comments:

  1. I can bet my left hand you went for the delicacy on the right!! No one in their right senses would do otherwise! I definitely wouldn't!

    Spent my Easter working! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Chike. I can imagine why you'd think that. That food just looks too delicious!

      I'm Sorry you spent your Easter only working. I did too, but, that was after all the fun, so, can't complain.

      Delete
  2. Resist the temptation! Go Straight for goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust u my love. I know u didn't do it. U probably took a bite of the chicken....lol...I know that's wat I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nne, this food looks so yummy though. That chicken di ka okuko igbo...chai...I dey miss. I'll pay a hundred dollars for that meal now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nne, this food looks so yummy though. That chicken di ka okuko igbo...chai...I dey miss. I'll pay a hundred dollars for that meal now...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have my account details; make the payment, and, I'd have you biting on that chicken tomorrow! Lol.

      Delete
  6. I trust u my love. I know u didn't do it. U probably took a bite of the chicken....lol...I know that's wat I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You most definitely went for the rice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang