Wednesday 30 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 22 (Last Day!)

Hey everyone. Hope we are all having a great day! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to put up a post yesterday; had a little issue with my internet. But, it's all fixed now.

It's Day 22, and, my last day on the Cambridge meal! Yay! So, later today, we get to find out if I was able to make my target weight. A bit nervous, I must say. Hasn't been an easy journey, but, we persevered.
Started off the day by drinking about a litre of water (woke up quite thirsty). Almost forgot my meal as I had to rush out so early, but, I turned right back, and, grabbed it! Couldn't start messing things up on my last day:-)


So happy, excited, but, nervous at the same time. This has been a great journey so far. I feel healthier, and, a lot happier about my weight now.

We'll see how the day plays out.
Best of the Day to you All!
Cheers:-)

6 comments:

  1. WOW! 22 days of no eating of real food. Babe, u try o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thank you Chike. I try sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can do what ur doing oo..ur very determined

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nneka! Ofcos you can do whatever you want to, as long as you put your mind to it.

      Delete
  4. Please MA I want to go through this process but I don't know how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Ok Tea. Email me on rosesblogsville@gmail.com, and, we can get started!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang