Sunday 13 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 5 (Part 2).

It's 10:15pm, and, I'm a bit exhausted (didn't get enough sleep last night, and, still haven't gotten any yet). Today was a busy day for me, so, didn't really have time to notice if I was hungry, or, not.

I had the Biggest temptation so far. I visited my sister today, and, lo & behold, she prepared one of the most delicious looking rice and ofe akwu (Palm kernel soup). I felt like crying. It was like torture watching my little niece, and, nephews eating it up. It was an excruciating experience, but, I survived. They still went ahead to later eat fried plantain with egg sauce, and, later on, vegetable indomie. All with me watching from the sidelines. It is well o!

All in all, today was a Good day. Looking forward to what tomorrow holds.

Move aside Day 5; kilonshele Day 6!

5 comments:

  1. Why wasn't i invited to come eat on your behalf? LOL. Go girl. I have faith in your journey. Discipline will always take you far. So keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thank you Emmanuel. Discipline is my Middle name oo! About the food, don't worry, will put up a picture next time. You can start from there.

      Delete
  2. You welcome. Lol. I won't mind that start as long as the end is the real food in my belly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Emmanuel. I know what you need. You need to visit www.dobbyssignature.com
      You can thank me later.

      Delete
  3. Plz don't let the devil tempt u oo.ur almost dia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang