Thursday 17 March 2016

Cambridge Diet: Day 9!

Hey Everyone. So, today, I had to leave home very early, so, between all the rushing up, and, racing out to meet the staff bus, I forgot to take my meal! I didn't want to take it so early, so, i already packed it up. It couldn't fit into my handbag, so, i just set it beside, and, i was so sure I wasn't going to forget it. Now, I'm out, and, I won't be home till much later in the evening. I donno what to do. Am I permitted to eat a boiled egg, or 2?? or, should I just keep drinking water?? It's not like I'm hungry, or anything, but, Breakfast is VERY important!:-D

Well, we'll see how the day goes.
#PleaseHavePityOnMeHunger

4 comments:

  1. OLINNI! USA! Boiled egg or 2 okwaya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Nk! It's not a matter of usa o, breakfast is VERY Important!!!!

      Delete
  2. So sorry you forgot your meal. Don't forget it tomorrow ok!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang