Wednesday 9 March 2016

Your Suggestions are needed!

So, I forgot to mention this in my first post..
I am open to your suggestions on tips on weightloss. So, if anyone has any tips, please, share on the comment section, or, email me at rosesblogsville@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it.
I know about the lime therapy, but, does that really work, and,how fast??

Please, please, please, I really do need your suggestions. I'm in this for good! Want to drop down to 75kg. I think that's a safe weight for me. So, 10kg gotta GO!!!

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Try green tea very early in the morning. 1st thing you take

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear. Will sure try that. Maybe really useful especially for my bowel movements, as, the Cambridge diet is known to sometimes cause constipation.

      Delete
  2. Try hot green tea with honey and a lil lime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, about that, I am not a fan of honey. No, I'm not. So, how about I just try the green tea with lime. I'm sure that would work fine too. Lol. Thank you Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try garcinia cambodia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have actually tried that. A few weeks back. Will put up a post on my experience with it soon.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang