Tuesday 15 March 2016

Cambridge Diet: Day 7!

Today makes it a week I've been on the Cambridge Diet. Woke up feeling unusually energetic, so, I decided to take a lil walk. The sun was shining bright, little breezy, cool, perfect weather for a morning walk. And, of course, I didn't forget to take my early morning water (0.75litre) before going on the walk.

Got home, showered, and then, took my 1st meal for the day (Banana drink). Been feeling unusually thirty, and so, have taken a little over 3 litres of water already today! Shocking. I know! I guess it's all to my advantage though.

I see today being a "Pee day". Lol.
Please, be kind Day 7.
#Drink Up #PeeDayLoading #IAmInTrouble

8 comments:

  1. You have been drinking alot of water because of the morning walk you took.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'm loving it though. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Keep going all the way dear. I would be joining you soon in this adventure, but that would be after easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You don't want anything to come in between you, and, your Easter rice! I know! Thank you Chika.

      Delete
  3. wen is ur weigh in cos I'll love to know how much uv lost. love ur determination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Thank you So Much Chy Okoli. Will let you guys know how much weight I've lost in my next post. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too wna know how much weight u've lost so i know if to join u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd want to once you find out! Just put it up on the blog! Yay!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang