Friday 11 March 2016

Cambridge Diet: Day 3 (Part 2).

It's 10:56pm, and, all I can think of is FOOOOOD! Seriously. The hunger today was just on another level! It's like the hunger I didn't really feel the 1st two days suddenly decided to attack me today. There is God o! But, apart from that, I'm good. Didn't have much to do today, so, didn't feel tired at any point.

So, a friend of mine bought this delicious peppered chicken today, and, came over to "try" to tempt me with it, but, to the Grace of God, I conquered! I only tasted🙈 Lol. Mehn! It just looked too good. Had to taste. Just like a pinch oo! Probably less than 10 calories. #WillDoBetterTomorrow

Well, well, well... Gerara here Day 3! What you got Day 4??

6 comments:

  1. Way to go babe! Weldone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my last name oo! Lol. Onyi, you won't kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to stick to your plans religiously even with all the temptation. Remember, no good thing comes easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Chika! Will Put in my Best! Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang