Saturday 19 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 11!

Hey Everyone. Hope we all had a good day.
Let me start off by apologising for the late post. Been super busy today. Had loads of things to take care of. Just got home about an hour ago. Feeling tired, and, famished! At this point, I doubt a Cambridge meal will do. May just have some more carrots tonight. Maybe 3 medium sized ones:-D

So, I took my 1st meal quite early today. Went for my fav, the Dutch Chocolate Drink. Before that, I drank about half a litre of water, this time, with a little lime in it; Chilled, and, Simply Delicious!
As I was So busy today, I missed my 2nd meal, so, I opted for 2 medium sized oranges.

There are 62 calories in 1 medium Orange.

Fat: 0.16g (Saturated Fat: 0.02g)
Carbs: 15.39g (Fiber: 3.14g, Sugar 12.25)
Protein: 1.23g

So, that's a total of 124Calories. That's an extra 14 Calories compared to that of my Cambridge meal. But, that's ok, cos, I did a lot of walking around today, and according to my phone, I lost about 621 Calories! That's way more that a full day's meal contains! So, I guess I'm good. 


Feels So Good to be done with Day 11. Day 12, I am Ready for you!

6 comments:

  1. Wat app is dat?... Keep up d good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nelospears. That's the "S Health" App on my Samsung phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weight-loss journey is not an easy one, but with God on your side, I trust you'd go all the way. #Andthejourneycontinues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chika. It truly isn't an easy journey, but, like you said, with God on my side, I'd go all the way!

      Delete
  4. The S health app is very useful.I use it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang