Tuesday 15 March 2016

Garcinia Cambogia.


I'm sure a few of you may have heard about the weightloss Supplement, Garcinia Cambogia. So, I heard about this drug a few weeks back from a friend, and so, I decided to try it out. I took it for about 2 weeks, and, I didn't notice any drop in my weight, and, so, I decided to stop taking it. I should have dropped at least 1kg in 2 weeks. C'mon! It just didn't make sense to me. 

Some people say it blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check too.


The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical, serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry. 

As with every drug, Garcinia Cambogia has a few side effects. It is possibly safe for most people when taken by mouth for 12 weeks or less. Long-term safety is unknown. Garcinia can cause nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache.

Has anyone tried this weightloss supplement?? And, what were your results like?? Please, share in the comment box below. 

6 comments:

  1. You are supposed to use it for a long time to see the difference. I used it for about 2months plus and lost 8kg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lost 8kg in 2 months plus, then, I should have lost at least 1kg in 2 weeks! I guess it just din't work for me! I'm glad it did for you.

      Delete
  2. I think how fast you loose weight depends on ur body. I used it for a month n lost 6kg..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered this blog now. I will stick around.


    Visit me on
    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang