Monday 14 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 6 (Part 2).

It's 9:30pm, and, I couldn't be happier. Today was quite a busy day, but, had alot of good outcomes. Didn't feel tired, or, hungry at any point. It's becoming easier with every day.

A Very Dear friend came visiting today, and, he tried his Best to tempt me with Chicken from TFC, but trust me, I resisted it o! If any of you have had TFC chicken, you'd know it was a Big deal!

I'm really getting good at this, and, I couldn't be happier.
#HappyGirlsAreThePrettiest #WeMustLooseWeight
#DeterminationIsOur2ndName

Off you go Day 6; Come over here Day 7!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang