Thursday 10 March 2016

The Cambridge Diet; Day 2 (Part 2).

It's 9:40pm, and, the hunger couldn't be worse! I can practically hear my tummy singing! Missed my 2nd meal of the day. Still haven't had any yet, but, will do that shortly. I was mostly hungry today, but,  not tired. Drank over 4litres of water, and, I also had my Legend tea & herbs Green tea. Green teas usually have this kind of unpleasant taste, so, what I did was, I filled up my bottle with hot water, and then, put a tea bag in (pictured below). That helped in neutralizing that taste. Made it easier to drink, and of course, way more enjoyable.
Day 2 in the bag.. Bring it on Day 3!

4 comments:

  1. Weldone!!! I bet day 3 wouldn't be as bad as day 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray so o. Thank you So Much Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green teas are not exactly sweet, so how do you get to drink this large amount???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By using a lot of water, that not so sweet taste is kind of neutralised, so, that actually makes it a lot easier to drink.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang