Sunday 13 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 5!


Day 5! Wow!
So, I started off the day by taking my green tea (over half a litre of water to one tea bag in order to neutralize the "green tea taste"). Had a few chores to attend to, after which I had my 1st meal for the day. Today, I went for the Dutch Chocolate Drink (Pictured Above). It was So Creamy, and, Delicious!  I think it's my  favourite now. 

Day has begun; Let's get through it together. #WeAreGladYouAreHereDay5
#YouGotNothingOnUs #WeAreConquerers

5 comments:

  1. Please don't give up .. God is ur strength. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Nneka. God indeed is my Strength!

      Delete
  2. Day 5 already? Wow!!! Keep taking it one step at a time. You are more than a conqueror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you So much Chika! Your kind words mean alot to me.

      Delete
  3. I know u can do it my dear....that hot bikini body awaits u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang