Friday 11 March 2016

Weightloss: Water Therapy.

 
Hey everyone. Hope our day's going great. Was off work today, so, been practically home all day catching up on all my TV series, while drinking lots, and, lots of water. Have taken about 6 bottles (pictured above), and, I'm sure I'd still add to that before the day ends. Water is very essential to weightloss. Water consumption increases the rate at which people burn calories (This has been scientifically proven).. Taking lots of water increases the body's metabolism. Up to 40% of the increase in calorie burning is caused by the body's attempt to heat the ingested water. So, I'm guessing it's best to actually take the water cold, so, our bodies will work extra hard to heat it up! 
So, drink up! #WaterIsLife #BestDrankChilled #DrinkUp #BottleOfLife

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could take this much watter .plz keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, it's not easy at all, especially when you are a bit hungry. But, I think the trick is having a portable bottle you could always just refill. Could help.

      Delete
  2. Drinking water is one of the most difficult things to keep up with. I only drink water when I am thirsty. Can't just keep drinking it even when I don't want to /feel like. Weldone o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is one of the most difficult things to keep up with, but, much easier when you have a set goal. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. Waater is my enemy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I wonder why that is, but, please, try to make it your friend. Very necessary.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang