Wednesday 16 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 8 (Part 2).

It's 11:03pm, and, sleep is so faraway from my eyes!
Today went really well. Felt a bit hungry earlier, in the morning, but, the hunger went away after a while, and, hasn't returned since then. As usual, I drank alot of water today, maybe not as much as usual (slightly above 3Litres), but, I guess that's enough too.

Been so lazy since I got back from work. Didn't get enough sleep last night, so, had to take a super nap when I got home, and, have just been lying down since I woke up, catching up on my TV series. It was even war for me to get up and make my meal! Not really tired, just lazy. I guess it's just one of those days.

Day 8 conquered; Ready for Day 9!
#BornReady 

2 comments:

  1. Some days are like that. They are called Lazy days. We all have them sometimes. Goodluck on your weight loss journey Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang