Sunday 20 March 2016

Cambridge Diet: Day 12!

Hey Everyone. Hope we are all doing Great.
So, today, I woke feeling a bit weak/lazy. So, I decided to take a lil walk. Drank about a litre of water, and then, set out. After my walk, I got home, showered, and then, had my 1st meal. Went for the Banana Shake. Few minutes after that, I felt as Good as new. Unexplained energy surging through my body. Exactly what I needed.

A friend of mine once told me, "Sometimes, all you need is a 'Power Walk" to get your body started". I decided to take her advice today, and, it worked out perfectly well for me. You should try it sometime. You'd be amazed.

Day 12, Let's Go!

4 comments:

  1. Taking a walk when you already feel tired??? I wonder how that works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does work. You should try it!

      Delete
  2. Power walk. I like that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang