Friday 25 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 17.

Day 17!  YES!
Hey Everyone. Hope we are all doing great!
Today has been really good so far.  Was able to stick to my diet, apart from that time I was "forced" to taste boiled plantain with palm oil. Just a little taste sha. It was not my long throat this time oo; I had to do it against my will! :-D

So, I started off the day by taking my bottle of green tea, and, about an hour later, took my 1st meal. Went for my fav, the Dutch Chocolate Drink; Extra chilled. 

Made sure I drank lots of water during the day. Took a little walk in the evening (to burn off the extra calories I ingested from the plantain earlier). Lol.

Just took my final meal for the day. Lying down, reminiscing about all the Naija meals I've missed these past 2 weeks.. It is well sha o.. Soon (in moderation ofcos). Lol.

Well well well, I guess we'd see how tomorrow goes. Will try my Very Best to resist all the Walking Plantains, and, groundnuts, and, everything in between!

It was really nice of you to have visited Day 16. Expecting you Day 17!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang