Monday 28 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 20!

Hey Everyone. Hope we are all doing great! I am:-)
Today was Kinda like a very lazy day for me. Worked the night shift last night, so, was mostly asleep all through the day. I was barely able to take my meals, don't even think I took enough water today. I had to practically force my first meal down my throat when I got home, before going straight to bed. My lil cousins kept on running around, making so much noise, so, I kept waking up at intervals.


As expected, I missed my 2nd meal. Woke up completely later in the evening, tried to drink as much water as I could, and then, took my last meal about 2 hours after that (Banana Shake).

Have an early day tomorrow, so, lying down again, about to go back to sleep, lol, water in my arm.. Eyes closing gradually.. Yep, I'm a sleeper!

Okk, bye bye  Day 20; Awaiting you, Day 21!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I can only imagine. The journey ur on is a tough one but I'm glad uv managed to pull through. How long are u doing this diet for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chy. It has really been a tough journey so far, but, we pulled through. Today is my last day on the diet. It's been 3 week.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang