Friday 18 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 10 (Part 2).


Hey everyone. So, today was quite a fruitful day. I stuck to my meals, I drank lots of water, and, there were no hunger strikes at any point. At a point, in the evening, I found myself seriously craving for something to nibble on, so, I went out and got myself some carrot. Took 2 medium sized carrots (Pictured above).

There are 25 calories in 1 medium Carrot.

Fat: 0.15g (Saturated Fat: 0.023g).
Carbs: 5.84g (Fiber: 1.71g, Sugar 2.77).
Protein: 0.57g.

So, that's about 50 extra calories for the day. Not bad; It's Healthy Calories!:-D

Day 10 Slayed! You ready Day 11??? 
#RoseTheHungerSlayer

4 comments:

  1. Carrot is a very healthy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, carrot is not supposed to be part of the Cambridge diet oo. You are only supposed to eat the Cambridge meals. Lol. This your long throat will put you in trouble one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary my Dear, I know o! But, isn't it better I snack on a Carrot than a chocolate bar, or, biscuit?? Lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang