Thursday 17 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 9 (Part 2).

It's 11:30pm, just woke up from my "Super nap", and, about to take my final meal. It's quite late; I know. I'm a Sleeping Beauty :-D. So, today wasn't half as bad as I had thought it'd be. "Hunger" was really nice to me today; it didn't come visiting. All I did was to keep drinking lots of water. Didn't let myself get thirsty at any point, plus, I had to, seeing as I forgot to take my 1st meal.

So, the funniest thing happened today. I had to prepare noodles for a friend, and, when I was done, I tried to have a taste of the noodles, as is right, and the next thing I heard was the sound of a camera shutter.
I quickly turned around, and, he said, "evidence for your blog for when I comment and say you ate out of my noodles." I couldn't believe he would try to blackmail me like that, but sha, I respected myself, and, dropped the fork. But, that noodles looked way too delicious. I Miss food sha.

Well, we're done with you Day 9. Looking forward to Day 10!
#IMissFood

8 comments:

  1. Rose, it seems to me you are a foodie. Abeg I need to learn how to make a few Nigerian meals. Will inbox you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear Vera, I am oo! Visit www.dobbysignature.com My girl Dobby will hook you up!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Rose.

      Delete
    3. You are Very Welcome Vera.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday couldn't have been any better for you, seeing that you forgot your meal at home and yet, you defiled the odds by conquering hunger. #RossytheHungerSlayer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oo! Thank you Chika!
      #RossyTheHungerSlayer
      Lol

      Delete
  3. lol...I'd love to see that pic. sounds like something I'll do...hehe. well, u are doing great dear. I'm curious...who is this friend????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Chioma. That friend is a friend. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang