Monday 21 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 13 (Part 2).

So, today, I deviated BIG TIME! I couldn't believe it, but, my long throat got the Better of me!

I was on my own oo, and, a friend of mine asked me to accompany her to the office gate to go pick up a parcel. Well, as the good friend that I am, I agreed. We got down, picked up the parcel, but, just before we started heading up again, the meat vendor, who is my friend, called out my name. We greeted, and, at the end of the greet, I went back up with 4 small pieces of peppered fried meat, which I intended to just give away, but then, I made the huge mistake of "tasting" one. And, you know, as they say, "once you go black, you can't go back!" Lol. I'm sure you can pretty much guess what happened after that.


Now, my question is, "Please, who knows how many calories are contained in 1 small piece of fried meat??? I really need to know. Haven't been able to figure out just how much I may have deviated. We Seriously need to do something about this long throat of mine! I need Help! 
 
Day 13; Thanks for visiting. Day 14; We've been waiting for you!

6 comments:

  1. That would be about 20 - 35 calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's not so bad. Yay! Thank you Rachael!

      Delete
  2. This your longi longi no be small thing o.take am easy jaree

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 65 Calories oo! Don't mind Rachael with her 20-35Cal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chineke muo! 65?? Oh no! That's scary! I think I'd just go with Rachel's answer. Lol. Thank you Og.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang