Thursday 10 March 2016

Cambridge Diet; Day 2!


Hey everyone. So, I woke up today feeling all refreshed, and, happy.
I started off my day by drinking about half a litre of warm water with lime. Then, after about an hour & half, I took my 1st Cambridge meal for the day. I went for the Banana Cream Drink. Very tasty. I felt like I was taking a Banana flavoured yogurt!


So, to make a meal, which is apparently about 110 calories, you take a scoop of the meal (pictured above), and, add to whatever quantity of water u want. I used 350ml of water. Then, shake till it's properly dissolved, and, enjoy. That Simple!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like Breast milk. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this diet sounds good. may actually consider it.I recently put on a lot of weight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Your Feedback & Questions are highly appreciated.

For Advert Enquires: Email; rosesblogsville@gmail.com

 

Rose's Weightloss Journey Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang